Thursday, May 3, 2012

First Look At Lauren Conrad Beauty

Lauren blogged:
"I’m excited to reveal the cover of my next book, Lauren Conrad BEAUTY...
Check it out:


"I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I am about this book. Although it was truly a labor of love, it was well worth the hard work. My number one goal when putting Lauren Conrad BEAUTY together was to make it your go-to guide for all things beauty. This book is an opportunity for me to pass on all the things I've learned along the way (and share some of my missteps). In the book you will find everything from my favorite beauty tips and tricks to step-by-step tutorials and more. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Lauren Conrad BEAUTY will hit stores in the on October 16th of this year, which happens to be the same release date as my next book in The Fame Game trilogy, Starstruck!"
XO Lauren
credit - laurenconrad.com, thanks for the heads up portia! : )
~Kelli at Hills Freak

3 comments:

  1. Pretty but I wish that she would tone down her winged eye-liner. It seems more exaggerated than ever and doesn't go well with her overall natural look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm over the black wings too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo, perfection!

    ReplyDelete