Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Audrina Patridge Models For Curve Appeal










Audrina blogged about the campaign: "Hello, and Happy New Year!
In 2012, Kevin Zegers and I are teaming up with Curve Appeal. It actually started last summer, when we were picked to star in the super sexy Curve Appeal campaign. The ads have just been revealed, so now I can share with you some of the behind the scenes work that went into them – which, to be honest, was more like play for me!
It’s hard to say what I loved best about our celebrity modeling experience that day: the venue, on the Manhattan rooftop shoot, my co-star, Kevin Zegers (ladies, his eyes really are that blue in person!) or the photographer, Will Camden, who is genius at setting a mood, and getting everybody on the set energized and ready for anything. The stylist picked some gorgeous dresses that fit me like a second skin, and before I knew it, Will had me in pose after amazing pose.
Audrina on appeal - My Curve Appeal
"I get the most compliments on my curves! Personally, I like my smile - and I smile a lot. I'm just naturally outgoing, and love being surrounded by friends, having fun, and doing things that make me happy."
His Curve Appeal
"There are a couple must haves, for me: confidence and chivalry (which in my opinion is not dead). I'm into guys who have a sense of style and can dress up for a night on the town".
Click here for more posts on Audrina
I love all the photos but since when is Corey stylish or chivalrous? ;)
credit - curve appeal, audrinapatridge.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

3 comments:

  1. It's kinda ironic that she's modeling for Curve Appeal when she no longer has a curvy body. She's ridiculously skinny at the moment!

    And your Corey comment made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the exact same thing. The only part of her body which has the slightest curve are her boobs, which are fake. Not hating, I just agree that it comes off quite ironic.

      Delete
  2. I wish she'd put on a few extra pounds but she still looks super cute and ROFL re Corey!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete