Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Olivia Palermo at Giambattista Valli's Spring/Summer 2012 Show During Paris Fashion Week




Spotted: Olivia Palermo sitting front row at Giambattista Valli's Spring/Summer 2012 Show During Paris Fashion Week.
In other fashion related Olivia news her lifestyle blog finally going live this week!
The very aptly named OliviaPalermo.com will feature a mixed bag of content written by herself two or three times a week, as well as contributions from other writers and bloggers.
She’ll be writing about trends and designers (both emerging and her personal favourites), posting her outfits, her top places to travel, and even snapping fashionable girls around the world in a street style feature, too.
“It will be more of a lifestyle blog for sure. I’ll touch on the designers I love and trends I see on the street – like snaps of really cool girls I see in Tokyo,” she told Fashionista. “Or if there’s a boutique in St. Tropez or Barcelona that I like and want to revisit. It will be a little bit of everything.”
And that’s not all – Ms Palermo is keen to use her fame and exceptional eye for style to help up and coming designers by offering them the chance to sell their pieces on her blog.
As for designing her own collection? A line of evening wear is in the not-too-distant future.
“Designing is something I will 100% do in the future. I just have so much going on right now,” she said. “I want to build my fashion company the proper way, in time. I can wait a little bit. But once I settle down a bit more and create a line it will most likely be evening wear.”
Pre-orders, anyone?
Click here for more posts on Olivia Palermo
credit - zimbio, myfashionlife.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment